Closing date: 1st July 2013
Forbidden Technologies is a leader in Cloud-based post production services to the Broadcast, News and Sport and Digital Media industries.
Its market leading service, FORscene, is fast becoming a standard and has recently been making significant advances in penetrating the global News and Sport sector.
The successful applicant will manage the R&D team, including:
- managing the day-to-day running of the R&D team;
- ensuring stable releases and timely bug fixes;
- working closely with the client-facing business development team;
- technical input into the FORscene platform infrastructure design; and
- technical ability to implement changes where necessary.
We expect an intelligent and motivated manager with a high level of technical experience
and the capability to discuss technical integration plans with major global corporations.
You will need to have:
- the ability to assimilate new information quickly;
- good interpersonal skills;
- a willingness to travel globally;
- ability to solve problems under pressure; and
- advanced system design and implementation skills.
The role will offer a competitive salary with share options.
Please email your CV, with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can download a copy of the job description here.