Forbidden Technologies plc develops and delivers web-based solutions for video post-production, including logging, editing, reviewing, publishing and hosting.
Forbidden’s main product, FORscene, is aimed at the professional broadcast market. Its service Clesh, which is available as a web application and an Android app,
is designed for use by consumers.
- Vic Steel, Chairman
- Stephen B. Streater, CEO
- Phil Madden, Finance Director
- Greg Hirst, Business Development Director
- David Main, Non-executive Director
See biographies here.
- Remuneration committee: Vic Steel, Stephen Streater, David Main - to determine staff salaries and share option entitlements.
- Audit committee: Vic Steel, David Main - to review financial issues and corporate governance.
Country of incorporation|
England, which is the main country of operation.
Memorandum and articles of association
Shares in issue
87,257,000 ordinary shares of 0.8p.
Percentage not in public hands: 73.9%
The holdings of Directors are listed below:
There are no other holdings above 3% that have been notified to the company.
- SB Streater: 62,700,000 (71.9%)
- VJ Steel: 1,099,500 (1.26%)
- PJ Madden: 257,638 (0.30%)
- GB Hirst: 253,100 (0.29%)
- DP Main: 190,000 (0.22%)
Report and accounts
Recent annual and interim reports are available from the
Investor Relations page.
Recent RNS announcements are available the RNS page.
AIM admission document
The February 2000 AIM admission document is available here.
Broker and Nominated Adviser
Cenkos Securities plc
6.7.8 Tokenhouse Yard
Blake Lapthorn LLP
33 St John’s Lane
Kingston Smith LLP
60 Goswell Road
AIM Rule 26
The information available in this section is being disclosed pursuant to Rule 26 of the AIM Rules for Companies.
The information on this page was last updated on 28 March 2013.